Once the order payment has been processed, it cannot be canceled. You can change your purchase for another item that is available in the store before it has been delivered. We strongly suggest reviewing the measurements and scale of our products prior to your purchase.
All personalized or discounted items are for final sale and cannot be exchanged or returned. Gift certificates are not refundable. AMARANTA reserves the right to refuse, according to its discretion, the exchange of any merchandise that does not meet these requirements.
If you have received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
– Your order number, receipt, and/or proof of purchase.
– Name on the order.
– Email address on the order.
– Your request or explanation.
– A photograph demonstrating the damaged area of the item.
The most optimal pictures are on a flat surface, with the tag and error clearly showing. We will use this information to best help you with your return.
Once your return is authorized and the product is received, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a few days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
- If you decide to return an item, you will be responsible for covering the corresponding shipping and handling costs. In cases where a product is deemed defective, AMARANTA shall assume the entire cost of return shipping and/or exchange.
- Please note that general wear and tear, including but not limited to, the fading of colors and breakdown of materials over time, is not considered a material or manufacturing defect.
We currently accept payments via PayPal and Mercado Pago. If you wish to make an electronic transfer, please contact us at email@example.com to get the bank account information. MercadoPago accepts the following payment methods:
- Cash: SuRed, Efecty, Baloto
- Credit Cards: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diner, Codensa
- Bank Deposit: Bancolombia
*If the client decides to pay through the PayPal platform, the latter will be in charge of handling personal and credit information. The client accepts beforehand that, upon paying through PayPal, their information will be handled according to the General Terms and Conditions for use of PayPal published on the 28th of April 2020.